MHPM is committed to safeguarding your personal information on our website and related databases. We adhere to the federal and all provincial regulations related to privacy where we do business.
We are committed to providing excellent client relations and act with integrity in all our interactions. Consistent with these objectives we maintain high standards of confidentiality with respect to the personal information in our possession.
What information is collected?
MHPM collects information from you on our website when you fill out a form, sign up for a newsletter, or complete a survey. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email and/or information about your business. This information helps us better understand your needs and enables us to communicate with you as requested.
How does MHPM Use the personal information?
MHPM collects and uses personal information for the purpose reasonably required to carry on our business, including:
- To establish and maintain a responsible relationship with our clients
- To meet legal requirements on our clients and projects
- To manage, develop and improve our operations
- To understand your needs.
The information is never provided to a third party unless for legal purposes.
Like many websites, we monitor activity such as how many visits and from where. The IP information that is monitored does not contain personal information and this is not collected at an individual level. This information, in its aggregate form, allows us to better serve you by helping us manage and improve the content of the website and diagnose any technical problems.
The information that is collected your submission on a web form or survey is stored in a secure database with limited access.
MHPM will only collect, use or disclose your personal information with your consent. By providing information via our website, forms, and surveys and by receipt of this policy, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
We will not use or disclose your personal information without your consent except in the following circumstances:
- When required by law or for law enforcement or investigatory purposes
- For an emergency that threatens life, health or security
- For the purposes of collecting on a debt owed to MHPM
- If the information is publicly available and specific in the applicable regulations.
You can contact our Privacy Officer at any time by sending an email to
mhpm.com or by writing:
MHPM Project Managers Inc.
2720 Iris Street
Ottawa, ON, K2C 1E6
- Request access to the personal information that is held by MHPM Project Managers.
- Withdraw a previously given consent at any time.
- Provide an update to the information that is being held if inaccurate or changes.
- Register a conflict or concern that you may have.
All written requests will be responded to within 30 days of receipt.